OUR FACTORY BIO
Our Factory was established in Denizli, in 1973. Since 1980, 90% of their products produced are exported, leaving 10% for the local market. Listed as one of the top 500 largest enterprises in Turkey, Our factory continuously improves their processes for a competitive edge. Their main markets currently include Europe, the USA, the UK, Russia, as well as the Middle East, with an average annual sales value of USD $75 million.
Aware of their role as a leading company in the textile industry, and their responsibility towards the environment, Our factory invests in environmentally friendly technologies.
Their commitment to addressing environmental issues has instilled a company attitude which is firmly set on preserving the environment, human health, their own workers and their products.
Having constructed their own dye-house in 1996, Our factory went on to complete their exhaust, waste water treatment, and recycling facilities in 1999.
Since then they have aided in the recovery of 1,430,727 trees by use of solar power plants, replanting an area of 28,000,000 m² (eight times larger than Central Park).
Through their commitment to sustainable processes, they have also protected native wildlife and their natural habitats.